Visit the Arab Women Writers site by clicking on this image:
Navi Pillay’s Nobel win highlights genocide in Gaza
-
“The last thing I did was deliver the report on Gaza, naming what is
happening there as genocide,” 2026 Nobel Peace Prize laureate Navi Pillay
told a gro...
1 day ago


5 comments:
حقا لكم ارى المشهد فى مصر مفزعا فالجهل والسلبية انتشرتا كالطاعون.... ونافذة كنافذتك هذه تعيد الامل الى من آن لآخر ...
Thank you Basem for your sweet comment, and I agree, we need to stay hopeful even if there was no reason for optimism.
I loved it ,so informative :) you need to link with goodreads some how..
Thank you.
Good idea but not sure how to do that.
you are welcome:)
I thought about it , we may link the site to goodreads by posting it as a topic under groups’ activities , for example:
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/413.Middle_East_North_African_Lit
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/97.Great_African_Reads
Post a Comment