If there is anyone out there who is still undecided about the invasion of Iraq, I will give you one last chance before I call you a complete moron. You need to answer the following questions:
- Do you think that Iraq had anything to do with 9/11?
- Did the invasion of Iraq eliminate terrorism?
- Did any of the tens of thousands of invading forces ever find any weapons of mass destruction?
- Did the Bush/Blair invasion eliminate the killing and torture that the Iraqis suffered from under Saddam?
- Did the embargo which was enforced for years hurt anyone but the innocent Iraqi children and peaceful civilians
- Is the Iraqi economy, education, health care, industry, infrastructure better today, eight years after the invasion, than they were prior to it?
If you answered any of the above question with anything other than NO (even a may be is not allowed), then you are a hopeless moron, and please leave my blog this minute and remove it from your history, and don't you ever come back.
Otherwise, you're a reasonable and logical person, and can benefit from reading a number of excellent books that I found solid, candid, and courageous.
- Baghdad Diaries - Noha Radi
- The Plan of Attack - Bob Woodword
- Baghdad Burning - Riverbend
- Collateral Damage - Chris Hedges
- The American Garnddaughter - Inaam Kachachi