Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Favorite Parisian Attraction

If you were wondering: "Where the heck did she go? Sick? Jailed? Retired?" Then you are 0 for 3. I was actually in Paris on a short visit to see my son Mo.

In spite of being busy with his school studies, he did a great job as a tour guide. He took me to each and every Parisian attraction, and actually did that in just three days!! And we did it mostly on foot!!! I guess he was hoping:
  1. Once I see them all, I would change my travel plans and leave early
  2. My back would kill me from all the walking and I would just lie in bed for the rest of my stay
Mai zut non. His wicked plan did not work. Anyways, what I just wanted to share with you is, no not a delicious macaron, but my son's favorite attraction in Paris.
Guess what it is???
  1. Eiffel Tower
  2. Arc de Triomphe
  3. Louvre Museum
  4. Notre-Dame Cathedral
  5. Sacre Coeur
  6. Champs-Elysees
  7. Place de la Concorde
  8. Madeleine
  9. Palais Royal
  10. Moulin Rouge
  11. All of the above
  12. None of the above
Well, if you know my son well, then I say you guessed # 10.
And if you have ever been to Paris, then I say you guessed # 11.
Unfortunately, my son is too messed up and the right answer is # 12.

Don't even try to guess, just look at the pictures below. Enjoy.



No comments: