Monday, February 25, 2008

Amy Goodman: A Good Woman

Amy Goodman is someone who helps my hold on to my belief that most people are good at heart and that most of our problems could be easily resolved if the silent or silenced majority speaks out against injustice, tyranny, and discrimination.

Amy Goodman is a Jew who forced me to be politically and morally correct in always making a distinction between a Zionist and a Jew.

She is an American who forced me be politically and morally correct in always making a distinction between a Neo-Conservatives and an American.

She is a broadcast journalist who forced me to be politically and morally correct in always making a distinction between a corporation/government-obedient and a conscious-obedient journalist.

Goodman is the host of Pacifica Radio's Democracy Now! program. If you are fed up with the nonsense we see and listen to everyday, visit the Democracy Now! website for a breath of fresh air.

No comments: